- Information we collect
- How we use the information we collect
- How we share the information we collect
- Accessing and modifying your information
- Your preferences
- International users
- Protection of Personal Information
- Hyperlinks and third-party sites
- How you can contact us
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Information You Provide
- Registration and Profile Information. When you register for an account, we will ask you for such information such as your telephone number, full name, profile photo, and top locations of business. You may also provide additional information such as your company name or email address.
- Contacts. With your permission, we may collect from your mobile device contacts, including names, telephone numbers, and email addresses, if available.
- Communications. We retain all communications and messages you send to and receive from us and other members of our Services. This includes date and time stamp information associated with successfully delivered messages and the mobile phone numbers involved in the chats. When you post things like photos on our Services, we may receive additional related data (or metadata), such as the time, date, and place you took the photo.
- Other Services. We receive information when you choose to connect social media or other third party accounts and applications with your account, including a token to authenticate your identity between these accounts.
- Payment Information. Some of ii5's services may require a fee to be paid. In such case, we may collect credit card, debit card, bank information, receipts or related information. App downloads and updates are handled by third party app stores such as Google Play or Apple's App Store, among others. We are not responsible for the policies and practices of such app stores.
Information Others Share About You.
- We may receive information about you from other users of our Services, such as when they connect their address book to our Services, or when they invite you to use our Services.
Information We Receive From Your Use of Our Services.
- Device Information. We collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, unique device identifiers, operating system version, device language and settings, mobile network information, and IP address).
- Usage Information. We collect certain information when you use our Services, such as online status; information about your interaction with the Services, including the actions you take on the Services and your interaction with other users, third party applications, and advertisements; application crash logs and errors; and location information. We will collect location information, unless you configure your operating system settings to prevent our collection of location information.
- Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies. We may also collect certain information through the use of "cookies" and other tracking technologies. Cookies are small files that your browser places on your computer. We may use session cookies, persistent cookies, and other tracking technologies to better understand how you interact with our Services, to monitor usage and web traffic routing on our Services, and to improve our Services. Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies. You can instruct your browser, by editing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting cookies from the websites you visit.
- Customer Service. We collect customer support service information to track potential problems and trends and customize our support responses to better serve you.
HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
We use this information for the purposes described below:
- To provide the information or Services you request;
- To answer your inquiries;
- To personalize, and improve our Services, such as providing relevant notifications (including ads) when content and features match your profile or interests;
- To help you to find and connect with your others, including inviting others to use our Services, and to help other users of our Services find you;
- To communicate with you through messages, notices posted on our Services, and other means available through the Services, including mobile text messages and notifications. Examples of these messages include: (1) a one-time password message to complete your registration; (2) welcome and engagement messages; (3) service-related messages such as notifications, confirmations, updates, and security alerts; and (4) promotional messages. We will also communicate with you to provide customer service;
- To maintain a business relationship with you where you are a user of our Services;
- To direct-market products and services to you and advise you of news, industry updates and other information;
- To monitor and analyze usage and trends;
- To make your personal data accessible to our other offices internationally if necessary to respond to your inquiry;
- To trusted third parties where we have retained them to provide services that you have requested such as professional advisors and IT consultants;
- To fulfil our legal or regulatory requirements; and
- For any other purpose for which the information was collected.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE SHARE?
We will not share the information we have collected from you except as described below:
Sharing With Other Users.
- Other users of our Services will have access to information such as your profile, and your published listings;
- When you communicate with other users of our Services, they will be able see your online status information, and whether you have viewed their chat messages. Your status continues to be updated unless you turn it off in your app settings or until you log out, even when the app is not open on your device.
Third Party Applications.
We will share your information, including personal information, published information, location information, contacts, and moments with other third party applications or services, if you choose to connect them to our Services.
Service Providers and Other Third Parties.
We will share your information with service providers and other third parties who are working with us to perform functions and process user data on our behalf in order to provide services that you have requested. We may share information with third party partners in order to understand how you interact with our Services. Some of these service providers and other third parties, such as analytics providers, may collect information about your online activities over time and across different websites or online services when you use our Services. We are not responsible for the actions of third parties, nor are we responsible for any additional information you provide directly to any third parties.
We may also share your information:
- When you give us your consent to do so;
- In order for us to communicate with you or to provide our products or services to you;
- With our corporate subsidiaries, affiliates, other offices, attorneys, contractors vendors or agents;
- When we believe in good faith that we are lawfully authorized or required to do so or that doing so is reasonably necessary or appropriate to comply with the law or legal processes or respond to lawful requests, including responding to lawful subpoenas, warrants or court orders applicable to or served upon us or our affiliates in any jurisdiction;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition, or in any other situation where information may be disclosed or transferred as one of our business assets.
ACCESSING AND MODIFYING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can access and modify certain profile information you have posted through our Services. You can disable your account through our Services.
If you disable your account, we log you out of your account and cease sending you notifications, but we will save your information in case you later decide to reactivate your account. Your profile and content will still be visible by other users of our Services.
Please note that we will continue to store certain information for analytics purposes. We will also retain any information as required by law. Comments you make on content shared by others, or messages you send, may also remain visible to other users of our Services after you delete your account.
Our settings may allow you to adjust certain sharing preferences, including the automatic sharing of your location with others. Please carefully use our Services and review your account settings.
Our settings may also allow you to adjust your communications preferences such as newsfeed, listing matches, and messages from other users of our Services. If you opt out, you will still receive non-promotional emails from us about your account and our Services.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take reasonable steps to protect the security of the information communicated through our Site and App. However, no computer security system or security measures are entirely reliable and the Internet is not a secure method of transmitting information. As a result, we do not assume any responsibility for the data you submit to or receive from us through the Internet or for any unauthorized access or use of that information and we cannot and do not guarantee that information communicated by you to us or sent to you by us will be received or that it will not be altered before or after its transmission to us. You agree to not hold ii5, its successors, direct and indirect parent companies, direct and indirect subsidiary companies, companies under common control with any of the foregoing, affiliates and assigns and its and their past, present, and future officers, directors, shareholders, interest holders, members, partners, attorneys, agents, employees, managers, representatives, assigns and successors in interest, and all persons acting by, through, under or in concert with them, and each of them, or any of their respective directors, officers, employees or agents liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any misappropriation, interception, modification, deletion, destruction or use of information provided to us or through our Site or App.
HYPERLINKS AND THIRD-PARTY SITES
© 2016 ii5
Effective Date: December 12, 2016